How old were you when your heart lost its innocence?

Favorite Answer

I was 7 and my cousin was 12 and she told me in great detail how babies were conceived. I was actually sick and couldn't believe my parents had done ''this deed'' four times (I had 3 siblings}. I never felt innocent again after this revelation.

I have to say it's happened in several different ways and different stages of my life. As a teen I had a puppy love and a love I didn't understand. In college I allowed myself to love a guy that hurt me to my core and cheated on me. Happens that he put me on a pedestal and hasn't found another me, because I treated him like my forever. Following that was a rebound turned married turned divorce three kids later, whom took advantage of my heart and willingness to love entirely. Cheating is the way to lose me, other than a few other reasons, but that was his reason and his cruel behaviors. The current one, I've learned was that love I didn't quite get as a teen and rekindled it. Sometimes love isn't enough to make it happen the way you want it. I've learned that if you found love you're lucky. If you're able to have love for the rest of your life you're blessed. Don't fake love, don't take advantage of someone that loves you and be thankful when someone opens their heart to you in it's entirety.

• anand

I am running 71 now, with as innocent a heart as it was seven decades back.

Not sure about my heart but I had my first sex at fourteen with a 24 year old girl.

• 5 months agoReport

Have you since filed charges of rape against her?

six years old when i heard my parents yell, fight, and tear each other down for hours at a time. How is that my heart losing it's innocence? because i genuinely believed that sh*t was normal and i wasn't even in the double digits yet.

7y/o when I was viciously raped.

• kim

15yrs old. God only knows

About 6 when my best friend told me there was no Santa and practically in the same breath told me about sex, which I really didn't believe people would do.

Extremely young. I’m an old soul

• atomic fireball

I feel like I was born with this sadness, gloominess, sense of heaviness. Like all was NOT right with the world. No sense of comfort from family. Coldness. Astrologically, Saturn sits right on my Ascendant, which isn’t too good, if you want to look at it from that standpoint

Third year in high school. I've noticed my English teacher was hot one me and always telling me I was cute. After the school bell had rung, she dared me to show her how big was my toy down there...I did. And the rest is history.

Around 16 only because I loved the wrong person......