Does getting a cartilage piercing hurt?

I want to get it done but I have a very low pain tolerance. Should I buy numbing cream?

Yes of course but it’s worth it if you really want it

yes the cartiliage does kind of hrut

I got my cartilage pierced years ago when I was like 13 at Claire’s lol and it didn’t even hurt honestly. It maybe pinched a tiiiny bit, but hardly anything, I hardly even noticed.

Don't get numbing cream. It's normal to feel scared or nervous because yes it does hurt.

Take someone you trust to hold your hand. I always get nervous with needles piercing my skin but i have 5 tattoos & i have my septum pierced & had 3 other piercings on my face. When you really want something just go for it. The pain is worth it.

Someone sticks a big needle through you. Of course it fcuking hurts.

All piercings hurt, and all piercings are a commitment. I have a very low pain tolerance and a needle phobia but I also have three facial piercings (Septum, Medusa and Vertical Labret) it’s worth the 2 seconds of pain.

• kelvin

than don't get it if you feel you can't handle it

Of course it hurts. It'll hurt all the way through - numbing cream will only affect the surface.

It hurts like HEII

It might hurt the day you get it.