Does getting a cartilage piercing hurt?

I want to get it done but I have a very low pain tolerance. Should I buy numbing cream?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes of course but it’s worth it if you really want it

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yes the cartiliage does kind of hrut

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I got my cartilage pierced years ago when I was like 13 at Claire’s lol and it didn’t even hurt honestly. It maybe pinched a tiiiny bit, but hardly anything, I hardly even noticed.

• 5 months ago

Don't get numbing cream. It's normal to feel scared or nervous because yes it does hurt.

Take someone you trust to hold your hand. I always get nervous with needles piercing my skin but i have 5 tattoos & i have my septum pierced & had 3 other piercings on my face. When you really want something just go for it. The pain is worth it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Someone sticks a big needle through you. Of course it fcuking hurts.

• 5 months ago

All piercings hurt, and all piercings are a commitment. I have a very low pain tolerance and a needle phobia but I also have three facial piercings (Septum, Medusa and Vertical Labret) it’s worth the 2 seconds of pain.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

than don't get it if you feel you can't handle it

• 5 months ago

Of course it hurts. It'll hurt all the way through - numbing cream will only affect the surface.

• 5 months ago

It hurts like HEII

• 5 months ago

It might hurt the day you get it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.