no asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 year ago

Men try to PERSUADE us to have sex with them ——— Why ?

Why do they always try to do this ?

No I mean almost all my male friends have tried to convince me to have sex with them. And I told them i don’t want that lol

• chris

If I asked 1,000 women to have sex with me, and one out of a hundred said yes, that's ten more women I would get to have sex with than if I hadn't asked at all.

Some men don't mind rejection if there is a chance of acceptance!

That is their biological imperative. It's your job to winnow the chaf from the grain and procreate with the ones who bring the best genes to the table. There's certainly no rule that you have to sleep with every guy who asks.

• Truth

you have not described who "us" is

cause all your friends are into bestiality.

It's a biological urge. They've been designed to copulate as often as possible. You can't blame them for wanting to relieve themselves of that urge.

It's called basic male DNA and about 95-97% of males are afflicted with the desire to have sex with a female.

You need to find different male friends. I suggest hanging out at a local gay bar.

i never tried to persuade anyone to have sex with me.

WTF?? I didn't know camels could use the internet

• Jeff D

I hate to break the news to you but most men enjoy sex.

its one of my more primal instincts.