steve asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 5 months ago

I don't know why but I really respect the queen of England Do you? How do you feel about her?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Jade
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

I like her - Queen

• Ann
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

She seems nice.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

she has done fantastic job since she was 25. I believe she is a Christian. She is so healthy for her age.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Queen came up during a time when the monarchy really meant something. Her father helped guide the nation through some of its darkest days and I believe she's got that old school attitude about her role being one of public service. I can't say the same for her children or grandchildren.

• Robert5 months agoReport

The Queens daughter,Princess Anne shares her attitude to serve her country and performs more duties than any other Royal, and at almost 69 she does more than Wills and Harry combined

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I respect her for her dedication to duty and the people of this country, the other Commonwealth Realms and to the people of the Commonwealth of Nations.

• 5 months agoReport

Sure thing buddy.

• 5 months ago

another remnant of antiquity

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is no queen of england,the last one died over 300 years ago, we have a queen of the united kingdom and all her overseas dominions.

• 5 months agoReport

Wankerbiker, I can easily take you on. You Wanking Wanker.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Perhaps people would have respect if they stopped leeching off the public. Can't stand any of them.

• patty
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

what about all the charities they support that get help thanks to them,. Prince Harry started the Invictus games to help injured ex service men.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She is my Queen, and I'm proud of that. Over the hills and far away, the Queen commands and we obey.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain---there is no longer a separate English realm, since May 1, 1707. One of Answers' British members has explained that s/he is Welsh, and to say that the Queen is only monarch of England is to forget the Welsh and Scottish citizens of the realm.

I respect the devotion to fulfilling the royal duties that she inherited. Elizabeth is also one of the few women leaders in the world and she has had my attention for nearly 60 years, since I was an elementary school student, studying world history and events. I know the Queen is not perfect, but I respect the work that she has done and continues to do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.