Are Cancer men the best?

I believe that Cancer men are the best. They are kind, generous, caring, protective. Any women with Cancer men are very lucky. Yet, i believe Cancer men have the most virgins since they are shy and don't want to hurt women by having sex with them.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Every person is different.

See astrology for the nonsense that it is.

• 5 months ago

yes .............

• 5 months ago

Yes, but not all of them are the best. They only love Virgos.

• 5 months ago

There are two types of Cancers. It really depends on the person. I got the selfish one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sweetie pies, but can be passive aggressive & hypersensitive

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Uh nope...too emotional, manipulative, selfish, clingy, insecure and whiny. They are caring though...and good conversationalists. They are also smart, fun but they are too emotionally deep.

• 5 months ago

yes they are

10 characters

• 5 months ago

No the worst. Manipulative, narcissistic, emotionally disturbed, moody, super sensitive, weak minded, violent. Look at 50 cent. He hits and physically abuses women right in front of the camera. Doesn't even care that he shows his animal like behaviour. Mike tyson, another famous woman beater. Bill cosby sexual predator and user. Cancer men also commit the most murder suicides. They are so clingy, emotionally dependant, selfish, moody and violent that they will kill the woman who wants to move on from them

When it's good it's just ok but when it's bad it's hell. I like strong, confident men who aren't emotionally dependant on people and who spiral out of control at the drop of a hat. That's weak to me

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

And yet im still single, so we cant be that great

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That's sweet of you to like men with cancer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.