Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 4 months ago

what time do babies wake up in the morning and how many times do they crap a day?

im expecting my first with my partner in 6 weeks

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Every child is different. Be prepared for sleepless nights, and lots of washing!

• 4 months ago

all day every day lol

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

All babies are different. But the concept of waking up in the morning doesn't really exist in a neonate's world. They tend to wake up every two hours or so all through the night and then also through the day. This is why new parents are usually so punchy for about the first 12 months of a child's life. How much they poop depends on what you're feeding them and their own appetite. Breastfeeding tends to produce runnier stools, but that's okay. If you're using formula the poop will be a little firmer but as long as they're doing it with regularity you shouldn't to worry. They'll let you know when they're uncomfortable from gas or a blockage. So stay in close touch with your pediatrician during the first few weeks until you get the hang up it. Then of course I have to be the thousandth person to warn you to take naps when the baby sleeps because it's likely to be the only sleep you'll get for a while.

• 4 months ago

I think they're books and websites for that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

They wake up at 5 am and crap six times a day

Source(s): Hillary Clinton
  • 4 months ago

Oh Dear! Read the books!

• 4 months ago

No set schedule to ether on. They do what they want when they want. You have to change your schedule to them.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Good news. Babies wake up when they want, and can crap anything from once to seventeen times a day.

...this is why it's important to teach children about time

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Babies wake up whatever time they want they are very inconsiderate u could be waking up at 4am, 5am, 6am Every time they start crying at 7am instead of the other times you count that as a blessing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.