Can herpes appear as a single, painless, red bump ?

So a few weeks back I noticed I had 2 pimples form a little above my penis, maybe 2in down from my waistband. They weren’t particularly painful or uncomfortable, the only discomfort came when popping them but that’s normal. Anyways, I popped both of them, they were both pink with white puss draining out. Fast... show more So a few weeks back I noticed I had 2 pimples form a little above my penis, maybe 2in down from my waistband. They weren’t particularly painful or uncomfortable, the only discomfort came when popping them but that’s normal. Anyways, I popped both of them, they were both pink with white puss draining out. Fast forward to now, one of the pimples has gone away completely but the other left a pink bump maybe 3-4mm in diameter. It doesn’t hurt, or move, or appear to be filled with a liquid. In the past 2 months since I’ve been checked for std’s, I’ve had unprotected sex twice, but both people said they had been recently checked and were std free. I will be getting tested again here in about a week, I just wanted to know if these are tell tail sighns that I have herpes or not.
2 answers 2