Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

22-Year-Old Hanging Out With A 5 Year old?

I'm 22 years old and i like to hangout with my 5 year old best friend! we play fortnite on the ps4! Is it okay or it is strange to hang out with him?

Honestly, it sounds like you are playing big brother or father figure to him. Does he have a big brother or father in his life already? I think as long as it's ONLY fortnight and you're not taking him to the movies or dinner and you're leaving at a healthy time then cool. If the parents aren't questioning then maybe nah. I get why you would question it in today's day and age and I think it's good that you're questioning it because it shows some level or conciousness and wanting to be appropriate. I don't think a pedophile would question. A pedo would rationalize it in a weird way.

If you know the parents and they’re cool with it I see no issue

you need to go out and seee the world

• Alan H

If you are just childminding...fine But no more than that

yes and no, maybe you are missing something from your childhood, but it does not justify hanging out with him, please stop and get help

Doesn’t seem strange. Maybe you would’ve been happy having a little brother. I didn’t have one either. A sister....that I was never that close to and hates me now as my life starts coming to an end.....wish i’d had a little brother, though. Maybe I would’ve if my mom hadn’t terminated 3rd pregnancy after my sis and I were born. Who knows...Maybe you’ll be a dad someday, have a son of your own, like I do now. Could happen.

If you’re questioning it then yes you have your answer.

Strange to be honest but do you

Unless you’re having fun they should be nothing to worry about

Lucky you! You have a very young heart.