Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

22-Year-Old Hanging Out With A 5 Year old?

I'm 22 years old and i like to hangout with my 5 year old best friend! we play fortnite on the ps4! Is it okay or it is strange to hang out with him?

50 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Honestly, it sounds like you are playing big brother or father figure to him. Does he have a big brother or father in his life already? I think as long as it's ONLY fortnight and you're not taking him to the movies or dinner and you're leaving at a healthy time then cool. If the parents aren't questioning then maybe nah. I get why you would question it in today's day and age and I think it's good that you're questioning it because it shows some level or conciousness and wanting to be appropriate. I don't think a pedophile would question. A pedo would rationalize it in a weird way.

• 5 months ago

If you know the parents and they’re cool with it I see no issue

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

you need to go out and seee the world

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you are just childminding...fine But no more than that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

yes and no, maybe you are missing something from your childhood, but it does not justify hanging out with him, please stop and get help

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Doesn’t seem strange. Maybe you would’ve been happy having a little brother. I didn’t have one either. A sister....that I was never that close to and hates me now as my life starts coming to an end.....wish i’d had a little brother, though. Maybe I would’ve if my mom hadn’t terminated 3rd pregnancy after my sis and I were born. Who knows...Maybe you’ll be a dad someday, have a son of your own, like I do now. Could happen.

• 5 months ago

If you’re questioning it then yes you have your answer.

• 5 months ago

Strange to be honest but do you

• 5 months ago

Unless you’re having fun they should be nothing to worry about

• 5 months ago

Lucky you! You have a very young heart.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.