Jo Anna asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

my husbands says he is unable to feel satisfied anymore because of my hysterectomy is this true?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Time to dump this loser. Find a good guy.

• Jack
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

How would we know? We don't read minds. This sounds like a personal matter. Sex is as much mental as it is physical. If he's having mental health issues, depression or such because of your hysterectomy and his inability to have children with you, then it would be true. But it would also be treatable through counseling.

The ability to have children is exceedingly important to some people. Since you two are "tied together" through marriage, what happens to you in this regard happens to him. If you can't have children, then he also can't have children. In Christian tradition two become one flesh. There is a reason for that.

He is being childish if he chooses to not seek and get help with you, counseling.

• 5 months ago

It sounds like he's just making up excuses to not have sex with you anymore. The hysterectomy has NOTHING to do with having sex.

• 5 months ago

Sorry to break it to you, but Men always find an excuse, especially when they're tired of pretending. He's not an idiot he knows what hysterectomy is and uses google a lot I'm sure so

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

he needs consoling......thinking you are incomplete

• 5 months ago

No true. Your vagina is still there and is the same as before. Your husband hasn’t had his penis in your uterus before. That’s what they removed. If he’s not feeling satisfied it’s cause psychologically he thinks something is gone or different.

• 5 months ago

I don't think he quite knows what you had taken out. Explain to him, or have the doctor do it, that you have what you always have had that the can use.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is something going on psychologically with him. It has nothign to do with you. Many men have normal sexual relations with their partners post surgical. He needs to get help. It is not you.

• Marc
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Perhaps youre right. However, I come from a school of thought that talks about concepts and principles based upon the work of author Greg Baer called "Real Love". I would apply the principles here. It needs to start with him first. Then, if necessary, bring her in.

• 5 months ago

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Not only can he not feel anything inside that would have been removed, but the concern would be more for you having discomfort during sex. He on the other hand, has something psychological going on if he *thinks* he's having difficulties due to your hysterectomy. He has no clue. Have him speak to your doctor if he is seriously this stupid. Other than vaginal dryness, there is nothing that could cause a physical problem for him during normal penetrative intercourse. You could use lube to see if it will make a difference, but chances are that this is all something he's put in his own head. If he continues to blame you, schedule a psychiatric appointment for him.

• Jack
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

WRONG! Emphatically wrong! Two become one flesh. Her inability to have children certainly can influence his mental health.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There's no reason your hysterectomy should have any effect on him. He might try and find a good therapist.

• Jack
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

WRONG! Emphatically wrong!!! Two become one flesh. Her ability to have children is tied to his ability to have children. He needs counseling. They need counseling. But her fertility certainly can impact him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.