Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 4 months ago

What’s Jennifer Lopez’s secret to not aging?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

Tons of money and a makeup artist

• 4 months ago

Tons of money spent on plastic surgery skincare etc, naturally tanner skin that does not age as much, and probably a really healthy diet of who knows what.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

bondo and money.

• 4 months ago

Well saying that it is a secret I cannot tell you if I wanted to

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Truth
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

makeup plastic surgery and photoshop

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Sorcery, witchcraft and sometimes voodoo. Ms. Lopez doesn't like her fans to know this about her, but she has a very particular set of skills. She is capable of utilizing supernatural forces to control the individual cells in her body. That's why she has that sexy butt...that's why her skin is flawless, that's why she has zillions of dollars. The down side is her powers will weaken over time. Dark forces may see this as an opportunity to enter her body and utilize it for their own nefarious purposes. I would not be surprised if maybe Ms. Lopez one day becomes a serial killer, or maybe a talk show host.

• 4 months ago

She takes good care of herself , and you should know colored people don’t age

• 4 months ago

what's her secret to having a big fat a*s???

• 4 months ago

Naturally beautiful and she may be having a good diet like lots of protein.

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

good skin care...………………………..

Lv 6
    4 months ago

Jennifer Lopez's 5 healthy habits that help her look totally ageless. Share Tweet Pin It sounds like clichéd bullshit, but it's not: Age is all in your mind. Look at Jane ... It's mostly what I drink all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cs3EN4PWU

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.