Don’t want high school to end ;(?

I’m entering 12th grade this year and I’m really sad about it. I’ve been going to the same private school since kindergarten and I’m just so sad to leave high school once in for all. I can’t imagine life without high school and seeing my class every day. I’ve been with these people since 2007 and it’s really sad... show more I’m entering 12th grade this year and I’m really sad about it. I’ve been going to the same private school since kindergarten and I’m just so sad to leave high school once in for all. I can’t imagine life without high school and seeing my class every day. I’ve been with these people since 2007 and it’s really sad thinking about life without all of them. Yes, I’ll be in touch with my best friends, but I’ll miss the whole class being together. I really don’t wanna go to college and leave my high school and literally want to cry. I know college will be a new chapter in my life and I don’t know if I’m ready for it. It’s summer and I’m really dreading about the fact that this is my LAST year and to be honest, I’m really scared and I feel like crying. Anyone else felt like this when they’re going to graduate? It’s a horrible and scary feeling. ;(
7 answers 7