Is it normal to feel so guilty after emotional abuse?

After telling my story to the Domestic Abuse Hotline I was referred for counseling for emotional abuse and manipulative behavior from from my ex. We're going through a custody battle for our kids now and she's suddenly become abnormally friendly-ish with me and is actually answering texts. This has... show more After telling my story to the Domestic Abuse Hotline I was referred for counseling for emotional abuse and manipulative behavior from from my ex. We're going through a custody battle for our kids now and she's suddenly become abnormally friendly-ish with me and is actually answering texts.

This has triggered an enormous amount of guilt in me for some reason. I feel guilty for literally everything. She put a lot of blame on me and yeah it's all coming back. I feel guilty for her leaving, I feel guilty for everything I allegedly did, and I feel guilty for filing for custody of our kids.

Is this normal? Why do I feel so effin guilty?