cameron asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

I have delusions but i dont have hallucinations and most of the time im paranoid. Does this make me schizophrenic?

Both Hallucinations and delusional thinking are symptoms of schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is a genetic and inherited illness that is caused by a biochemical imbalance within the brain that can be treated with daily medication to stop the symptoms. However, the medication has to be taken every day and build up in your body to have a therapeutic effect and if you go off the medication, your symptoms will just come right back again.

To get the best health advice I would talk to your own family doctor about this.

I wish you all the best.

P.S. Lots of successful people have schizophrenia and still work in their fields and enjoy life.

Practice void meditation, hatha yoga and breathing exercises, exercise and eat a healthier diet. Seek professional help if you feel the need too. Mental health is important my friend. You have one mind, there are no spare ones.