Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Why can't we just just do away with people who have no intention of being useful or even pleasant?

I define a bad person as one without compassion or goodwill,One who does nothing for any one and mostly causes pain, one that is highly judgmental and loud about it, that thinks if they see someone happy then they have to wipe the smile from their face, They can't tolerate someone having something they want,and thinks the world should belong to them. Lastly they do not think, they feel. There are more and more people with no redeeming qualities other than their use as fertilizer. Shouldn't we send them on a trail of tears to Antarctica? It's not our fault either that they''re like this because at some level it's them as individuals who chose not to be something useful. If you don't agree: They multiply quicker than useful people, at this rate they will starve civilization. Isn't it basically slavery asking good civilized people to deal with horrible people out numbering them, and then risking becoming excrement themselves

Raise the bar, take out the trash

Cherry pick what you understand much?. This is one question applying to the same people as whole. As far as describing someone I don't like: If you don't think these people are evil AND useless, then you're the problem and you probably don't like being told so.

As far as "useful" or "pleasant" are concerned: I wouldn't use those terms in a specific fashion.They are general terms when applied to something like this. I don't know why that is so hard to understand.

Useful as in a good person who does not seek nthe suffering of constructively oriented people just because they are superficially different from them. I put "Pleasant" in there because the ones I'm talking about spread their misery in a futile attempt to get rid of it.

I guess everyone makes his or her own choice when it comes to their behavior. I know someone who is much as you describe and if she wants to be miserable, she's allowed to be that way. But i don't see how it makes for a decent existence.

Sounds like Hitlers master race, sorry being

unhelpful is normal and have you. Considered

they make be having problems of their own, that

might affect their calm reasoning hey?

So if l have understood your rant you would

Like to see quote unhelpful people killed?

Not good enough!

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study

Because you would quickly meet someone with a different description of useful and pleasant.

• ?

But you are everything that you claim to hate, you can't see that?

You think people should be fertilizer because you don't like them.