Jobs desperate for workers why do they keep rejecting me?

Currently an ALDI's grocery store is hiring in my area for a stocking position. I sent my application along with an updated resume/CV, and just a few hours after I applied, they sent me a rejection email saying they decided to "pursue other candidates". The position is NOT even filled yet. The store... show more Currently an ALDI's grocery store is hiring in my area for a stocking position. I sent my application along with an updated resume/CV, and just a few hours after I applied, they sent me a rejection email saying they decided to "pursue other candidates". The position is NOT even filled yet. The store is still hiring for that position!
I NEED a job! I'm interested. Why did they reject me? I'm 26 years old, graduated from high school, even have a bachelors degree.

On the application, I said I am available to work all 7 days of the week, for any shift/hours, and for any pay rate. Why was I not the right candidate? How can I be? I'm seriously desperate here!