I really really dislike kids...!?

I know you might think I’m an abnormal human being and I should burn in hell for writing this, but I REALLY don’t like kids. I’m 16 (F) and I realized since I was about 13 that I don’t really like little kids or babies. My friends coo at these babies and kids while I’m just awkwardly standing there like “no thank... show more I know you might think I’m an abnormal human being and I should burn in hell for writing this, but I REALLY don’t like kids. I’m 16 (F) and I realized since I was about 13 that I don’t really like little kids or babies. My friends coo at these babies and kids while I’m just awkwardly standing there like “no thank you”. My parents have tried to make me feel bad about it since they expect children from me, but I don’t feel ungrateful or selfish at all in that case.
I thought that I would change overtime, but it seems like this dislike gets worse over the years. I just find kids to be gross, noisy and loud which is understandable since they’re kids but I can’t be around them. I don’t like holding babies and I don’t have those “maternal” instincts in supposed to have. If a kid falls down and scrapes his knee, my first reaction won’t be to help him....just suck it up it’s not that bad. Does this make me an awful human being?
Am I still normal?