What is the solution to a medical card and college id being misplaced from my bedroom while I was away?

As an adult with learning disability. I am only one disability allowance, due to unsuccessful of finding part-time employment because I have no paid job history within that area and have mostly used my Mother's house address unintentionally for social welfare, as a few places that I rented in during my study... show more As an adult with learning disability. I am only one disability allowance, due to unsuccessful of finding part-time employment because I have no paid job history within that area and have mostly used my Mother's house address unintentionally for social welfare, as a few places that I rented in during my study in university, would not allow me to use their address for social welfare. There was no work-placement included in my course in college and doing higher level education with a University or college, is very expensive and there is funding available for higher levels of study if you get funding while enrolling on a degree course. Due to this, my CV resume has been constantly rejected since after October 2017 when I graduated from college. This led to me having to live in my Mothers house, especially with me sacrificing a large amount of my finances for a social relationship develop course which my teacher insisted I complete and telling me that it makes no sense to leave my Mothers house until I get a job. So I have taken his advice. I began his course last July of 2018.

Since I moved back to Mum's house, especially because I wasn't allowed to use the college address for to Employers, recruitment agencies or college or student grant organisation, I have noticed whenever I have been away from Mum's house, stuff from my bedroom and bags have gone missing and I also found some of my stuff in the bin, which really traumatised me. Mum says her house her rules.

wb.