Can you imagine how disappointed Ilhan Omar was when she found out her College class on terrorism was not a "how to" course?

Is she hating on Israel? When did she ever say any thing like that? More importantly, she s black so no matter how racist she is, she s welcome in the Democratic Party.

• MerrylLynch6 months agoReport

I am a hideous fat guy in my fifties. I talk politics on yahoo all day to distract me from my conaidering becoming a mtf transexual as it would make me more attractive.

Yeah This question does belong in the STD questions and I'm pretty sure you guys are too far gone with syphilis

• There is some fat, lazy guy living in his mother's basement who has nothing better to do than to move things to different categories.

I imagine she was more upset when the news that she had married her brother to get him into America was exposed.

But worry not, she hates Israel and is part of a racist squad’ who play the race card while being rampant anti semites.

She knew it wasn't a how-to class because she wasn't the instructor.

What was YOUR College class then kid?

How to mop floors and say "Do you want fries with that?"

The disgusting 9/11 supporter shouldn't be a Congresswoman.

she smiles when saying "al-Qaeda" and terrorism