Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 5 months ago

Nose piercing or belly button piercing?

My mom wants me to get my belly button pierced, but I kinda want to get a nose ring instead. I would like a belly ring too but Summer’s already halfway through, so I would only be able to show it off for a month and a half before Autumn comes around, while I can show off my nose ring all the time. But then feel bad because my mom has been investing in me getting my belly button done for a while now and I only recently wanted a nose ring. She sounded disappointed but said she’d let me get my nose pierced if I really wanted it. Which should I get? It can’t be both.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nose piercing is much more visible, and your Mom didn't originally agree to that.

Probably, you should do the belly button piercing.

• Alexis | Carver
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I've decided to go with the belly button ring to keep my mom happy. Thanks.

• 5 months ago

Be true to your heart desire. Also be honest with your mom about it.

• 5 months ago

Bellybutton piercing

• 5 months ago

I would prefer to get a nose piercing

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I get that the belly ring wouldn't get to be shown off for too long. I just have a personal dislike if nose rings only because it always looks like you forgot to wipe your nose. But you have to choose. Good luck.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The disappointing part is that you cannot get both. I prefer the nose piercing because you can show it off regardless of your wardrobe choice. If you have the choice go with the nose ring now but don't give up on the navel piercing as a future endeavor.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I prefer belly rings. I don’t like the look of nose rings all that much

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Do what you think you would enjoy the most out of; it's your body, and you shouldn't have to do something to it just because someone else wants you to.

• 4 months agoReport

While I understand what you mean, that shouldn't apply to what you do with your BODY.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nose might be something you also regret later in life as you get older.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That’s a tough one, but hey, how about you just stop putting random holes in your body like some kind of psycho? How’s that sound? I bet you have a bunch of tattoos like a degenerate too, huh?

Don’t you dare speak to your father in that manner! That may be acceptable with your libtard friends, but I will not tolerate it in my house, missy!

• Alexis | Carver
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Nice try going anonymous but I already saw you, “The Man” Should change your name to “The Boy” because that’s exactly what you are, coward. Run on back to the sandbox, little boy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.