Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Why the American people are cold and reserved?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

😄

Not true.

In fact, many cities, countrysides, states... are like their own individual worlds. Some have a reserved atmosphere. Some are friendly.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

no conscience no heart no feelings

• 5 months ago

American people are fat, stupid, ugly, boring and mean! I dream of moving to Europe permanently!

• 5 months ago

I do not think so

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Cold and reserved are not typical words used to describe Americans.

• 5 months ago

The few are because money is the goal of every person.

Heck with everyone else.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They mostly aren't. A lot of them, especially in the southern states, are extremely open and friendly, even with complete strangers. If they're cold and reserved with you, that really says more about you than about americans.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You're kidding right? All of the Americans I've met were very friendly, open and very chatty.

• Lapiz Dominoes
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Have known and know a number of wonderfully Ace American folk, and equally, a number of not Ace,
      more uncool than can explain, but every nation got their grabbing loud type too..

• 5 months ago

As an English guy, I don't think they are I have many American friends and they are great and like a good laugh too.

• angeleyes5 months agoReport

i will adopt little big man cause he's right and i feel the same about the English

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You have met all of the American people - you have travelled extensively throughout the USA? If not then you have no clue about the American people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.