My husband and I separate for month now, he cheated on me with the lady oversea.?

My husband and I separate for month now, he cheated on me with the lady oversea. We had 3 kids: 6;5 and 1. Im stay home mom, he the main support. The house paid off, his car paid off the car im driving still have 4 years financing. He said he will transfer the house ownership to me. He still live in the house. He say when he move out he will take the older boy with him? He says he leave the house so he wont pay anything else. Any advise? If the take the boy can I call.police?

You need a lawyer. One party can't legally just dictate the split of marital assets nor the custody of the children.

Get an attorney for yourself. He can not, legally, decide he'll pay no child support for two of his children!.

• Kim R

You have to get yourself a divorce lawyer TODAY, because until you do, he can take any or all of the children anywhere, anytime because he is the parent and there is nothing documented. The lawyer will get things started. The police will not help you until you actually take action and have documentation to prove it. Also, take half of the money out of the bank and put it into your own account so he can't take it all, too. Get the lawyer before this gets worse, dear.

until u re divorced he can take any of his children any time he wants wherever he wants.

Yes, get a lawyer , promptly !

Get a lawyer, transfer money from shared accounts into one with your name only on it. If there is no custody agreement, and no divorce, he can take the boy.