My husband and I separate for month now, he cheated on me with the lady oversea.?

My husband and I separate for month now, he cheated on me with the lady oversea. We had 3 kids: 6;5 and 1. Im stay home mom, he the main support. The house paid off, his car paid off the car im driving still have 4 years financing. He said he will transfer the house ownership to me. He still live in the house. He... show more My husband and I separate for month now, he cheated on me with the lady oversea. We had 3 kids: 6;5 and 1. Im stay home mom, he the main support. The house paid off, his car paid off the car im driving still have 4 years financing. He said he will transfer the house ownership to me. He still live in the house. He say when he move out he will take the older boy with him? He says he leave the house so he wont pay anything else. Any advise? If the take the boy can I call.police?