I keep having dreams of seeing Whoopi Goldberg in a thong bikini. Is there some underlying reason for this?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You are thinking of becoming a nun where all the habits are the color purple.

• 6 months ago

Repressed homosexuality.

• 6 months ago

you are a sick dreamer

• Balam
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

- If in our dream we see VERY OBESE AND NUDE WOMEN, but there are also sexual implications, means that someone is holding back too much (For example: When a mother does not let her daughter have a boyfriend even though she old for that; or when a person makes you feel too guilty about sexual matters) it can also represent unfulfilled sexual needs.

https://nelamoxtli.com/sexdm.html

Whoopi Goldberg is basically an ugly woman, often starring ugly women and seeing her in a thong is even a bit depraved by that represents unfulfilled sexual desires. or that you are repressing yourself too much.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No reason other than you're a pervert

• 6 months ago

Dreams are manifestation of inner desires , surrounding events and past or present experiences which a person face or ignore . Past memorizes also creep in mind as dream while sleeping . Explore the meanings of ur dream in the context of ur state of mind before sleep

• 7 months ago

Hahahaahhaahhahhahahahaah

• Guber6 months agoReport

Ever have this dream yourself??

• 7 months ago

i would wonder what kinds of rnovies youve been watching lately

• 7 months ago

Sounds troubling. Just choke the chicken and crank a few milky shots out before bed ery night. Problem solved

Sounds like good advice. Thanks!

• 7 months ago

THE LAST WOMAN YOU SEE IN REAL LIFE WILL BE WHO YOU DREAM ABOUT

Will you marry me, since I can't have Whoopi? (If you say "yes" I may award you Best Answer.)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.