Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

How do I encourage my wife to sexualize herself even though she's overweight and she's almost 40?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You could always buy her some sexy lingerie, but of course you can't force her to wear it. If she's overweight she probably doesn't feel very sexy so this will be an uphill battle. Maybe the better tactic would be to volunteer to make healthier meals and to shift your leisure activities to those that burn calories like hiking, tennis, even just long walks would be helpful. Once she starts shedding the weight she'll begin to feel sexier (and worthy of wearing the nice lingerie you'd bought her).

• 5 months ago

If you find out that answer, open a website and sell the solution.

It will make millions.

• 5 months ago

Woman are weird that way. If they don't see themselves as sexy then its not going to happen even tho sexy is all in the head. I've seen some not so attractive woman be sexy as hell cause its in there attitude. Give her a couple of drinks and try from there.

• cat
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Make her feel sexy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

If she can't get fit leave her

• rick
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

My observation has been that they love that weight. Getting someone to lose weight and get back to a healthy weight is virtually impossible. Over coming an opiate addiction seems to be much easier. Nothing you can do or say will work. It will ALWAYS be met with anger. Note that they have already ignored their doctor's advice. You can't do anything. The best you can do, is to dump them. It's possible that the shock will start them to diet. It's not a popular thing to do, but you might save her life.

Source(s): Guess
  • 5 months ago

If you don't find her attractive naturally, don't force her to do things she doesn't really care about or enjoy just to please you

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If you come here and ask you are not man enough to handle this. Grow some balls and educate yourself

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.