I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years but my parents still haven't truly warmed up to him because he has several kids from other women.?

is mother's intution always right? My mom thinks something is off about him and she's never liked him. every time he's over the house i can tell she feels forced to talk to him. My dad doesn't really like him either. my mom however said it's something not right about him aside from the fact that... show more is mother's intution always right? My mom thinks something is off about him and she's never liked him. every time he's over the house i can tell she feels forced to talk to him. My dad doesn't really like him either. my mom however said it's something not right about him aside from the fact that he has 3 kids by two women. he is living with his grandmother and mom and he just enrolled in school for pharmacist tech She said its something else she can't put her finger on. he is 35. I'm 27. there used to be a time where he refused to be out at night because he was afraid of thugs shooting him but he isn't so weary of being out at night anymore. my mom told me " you don't want to wake up and regret wasting your life with him but i'm afraid that's exactly what's going to happen. you deserve better and im not just saying that because im your mother."
Update: it's crazy my mom said she thinks something is wrong with him because I didn't even tell her how controlling he is and how he gets mad about little things a lot. I chose not to tell her because I don't want her opinion swayed based on what i'm saying. I want everybody to form their own individual... show more it's crazy my mom said she thinks something is wrong with him because I didn't even tell her how controlling he is and how he gets mad about little things a lot. I chose not to tell her because I don't want her opinion swayed based on what i'm saying. I want everybody to form their own individual opinion of him