What should I do tomorrow to celebrate my 21st?

Im very introverted but I'm gonna be looking really cute so I wanna go somewhere and show off I don't wanna go to no bar or club I do plan on drinking tho and going to the casino at night but what should I do during the day?

• denise

Have a nice lunch with a few close friends ?

Afternoon tea maybe

You could always go to a restaurant for dinner that serves some fun drinks. Like Mexican and get some margs or just a bar and grille. You don’t have to sit at the bar but you can still treat yourself to some drinks. Happy Birthday!

• Rick B

No idea. What did you do for your last few birthdays? I would not do anything on a Monday. I would have gone out to a nice restaurant with family and friends on either Friday or Saturday. At this point, I’d wait until next weekend.

rnaybe you could go see sorne good rnovies

Eat pizza and cake

It's your day, up to you. Think of things you already like doing or things you've always wanted to.