Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 7 months ago

Mike Tyson or Dwayne Johnson. Which one is better?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

well it can't be a figt question as it is a no brainier. come on.

For me and millions more Mike is way more than the MSM always depicted him.A great boxer he was more than an aggressive fighter he was highly skilled. Underrated as a human being too. I know less about Johnson but he seems pretty tv fake.Mike ain't fake.

• 7 months ago

As a person The Rock

As a fighter Tyson

• 7 months ago

Wrestling-Johnson

Boxing-Tyson

• 7 months ago

Not quite sure what you're asking but if you're saying who would win in a fight, I think there's no doubt it would be Tyson. Johnson is very strong and built of course and probably could have a fight if he wanted to, but Tyson is not only a former professional boxer but a former undisputed heavyweight world champion and one of the most feared and explosive punchers in the history of the sport. Ok he's much older now but not so old that he wouldn't be able to deal with someone who has never been a boxer. And particularly with heavyweights, they always say the last thing a heavyweight loses is his power, just look at old George Foreman.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Tyson...he was an animal.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Tyson beat his wife and bit off a piece of Holyfield's ear so he's set the bar pretty low.

• ...Show all comments
    • DEBS
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

The question wasn't about who was the better boxer. The question was who was 'better'. Without more relevant details, and the fact Johnson was never a boxer, I'm not sure how someone could assume the question is about their boxing ability.

• Cory
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Mike Tyson. Dwayne Johnson is all muscle and is a showman, who is only good in scripted fights. He has no true endurance and wouldn't last as long as Tyson can. Plus, Johnson has never truly thrown a punch. Tyson is a monster with the punch and more aggressive.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

What has that got to do with royalty

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Dwayne Johnson is too scary.

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I love Dwayne, so I have to pick him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.