Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

Why did my gf slap me after I said this?

She asked what I was doing today and I told her I went to the movies with Emily, our best friend. What I don't understand is why she slapped me. I don't see her as the jealous type and since we both share the same best friend, I really don't see why she would be upset over this.

Update:

I can't ask her cause she left her phone here.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You should probably have told her in advance.

• 5 months ago

Maybe you should go back to being gay

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

This is the bossy type. They deserve to die alone and be ignored by society at large. Any attempt to communicate should be silenced

• 5 months ago

Well it doesn't matter why she slapped you, the point is that she shouldn't have. What you should do is dump her because this sounds like the beginning of a violent/abusive point in your relationship.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

How would you feel if she went with another guy?

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Well she doesn't like sharing you. That's the end of it. But don't let her get away with violance it's not right

• 5 months ago

Let her go out somewhere with your best friend and see how you feel.

• 5 months ago

Perhaps she's over the whole "sharing the same best friend" thing and feels that Emily shouldn't be dating you?

• 5 months ago

I think this is something that would best be answered by her. I'm surprised that you didn't ask her right after she slapped you.

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

She must of seen the lipstick on your collar.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.