Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 5 months ago

Why did my gf slap me after I said this?

She asked what I was doing today and I told her I went to the movies with Emily, our best friend. What I don't understand is why she slapped me. I don't see her as the jealous type and since we both share the same best friend, I really don't see why she would be upset over this.

I can't ask her cause she left her phone here.

Favorite Answer

You should probably have told her in advance.

Maybe you should go back to being gay

This is the bossy type. They deserve to die alone and be ignored by society at large. Any attempt to communicate should be silenced

Well it doesn't matter why she slapped you, the point is that she shouldn't have. What you should do is dump her because this sounds like the beginning of a violent/abusive point in your relationship.

• Alan H

How would you feel if she went with another guy?

• Ricky

Well she doesn't like sharing you. That's the end of it. But don't let her get away with violance it's not right

Let her go out somewhere with your best friend and see how you feel.

Perhaps she's over the whole "sharing the same best friend" thing and feels that Emily shouldn't be dating you?

I think this is something that would best be answered by her. I'm surprised that you didn't ask her right after she slapped you.

• David

She must of seen the lipstick on your collar.