my talent is that i can spell 200 tables fastly and i can calculate them easily?

Nice. Have you graduated from Kindergarten yet?

Quickly, not fastly, which is not even a word. Also you have violated the guidelines by not asking a question.

But since you are new here I won't report you, only try to educate you on proper use of the site.

Chatting or otherwise violating the question-and-answer format.

Yahoo Answers is a community of questions and answers, not a chat room. If a post is neither a question nor an answer, it doesn't belong here. If you prefer to have discussions or chat with others, please use one of Yahoo's other community services, such as Yahoo Groups.

Do some reading here. https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

Come on back and ask some questions then. Welcome to answers, have fun.

Good for you, now do you have an actual question?

Now if you could learn to speak English, think how far you could get in life.

Fastly is not a word.

Not sure that is very valuable.

OK, but have you got a question we can answer for you on this question and answer site?

If you can better explain what your talent is, perhaps you might ask "How can I use my talent to help others?".

i want to make my talent to help others in their work