Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 5 months ago

Does exercise play any role in fighting and martial arts?

Yes, of all the martial arts I have to think kendo is one of the best in terms of all around fitness.

• Megumi

Yes, martial arts needs supportive exercises that increase strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, speed, ability to take strikes. etc.

It absolutely does. Fighting is very difficult and takes a lot of energy. If you don't get exercise, you'll be exhausted by the end of round 1.

Exercises can increase all of our physical attributes. A man who exercises properly is far superior to one who don't,

Duh.. of course it does...

• mokrie

Of course exercise is important. The more fit and flexible you are the better you can perform martial arts.

Yes. I exercise on a regular basis. When a liberal tried to attack me I punched him in the face so many times he was unrecognizable.