Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 6 months ago

What’s really behind this ‘life’ and these weird synchronistic things that go on. People we MUST have known in previous lives. How’s it work?

Favorite Answer

Jung called it the unconscious collective. It’s happened to me plenty but most notably where I kept running into the same person—first he was my customer then I was his, and the. Another time and we just felt familiar but not really remembering the other meeting until we got triggered & as much as I wanted to talk about it—it’s sometimes better just to be in awe of the Unconscious Collective—ride the cosmic plane, than it is to rationalize it away. Just savor it and be grateful.

• Raja

Life is realizing your presence in some form on this earth. Life is to live. Wherever you go and whatever you read, at last you will come to a mere conclusion that life is to live, just to live. First of all you must know what a human being is. Human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. The soft-wares for these robots are spirits or invisible elements. These robots are programmed by different people by oral talks, writings and actions too. During this process the spirits possess a human being according to the programs. Further these robots can program themselves when they wish. Whatever it is they are all just spirits. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not these robots' own. One after another they think and these robots either choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to their minds through brains in the form of thoughts. Brain is a media to connect the spirits to your mind. Your mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. A soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Memories are different spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of a human being from his/her daily activities, talks and thoughts too. On death these spirits leave the body and go to different places. No one lives in any form after death.

The philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre wrote ''Everything has been figured out, except how to live."

There's a lot of wisdom in that. In other words - be a skeptic and beware those who say they have all the answers and have it all figured out. Some of the world's worst human tragedies are the result of people following someone who had ''the answer''.

Advice - learn to think critically and most of all - think for yourself. You're chasing a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

It's amazing. I meet these people in my dreams that I've never met. So real. Must be prior lives and in my circle.

If I explained it to you I would, again, be vilified for, `zchizoid grandiozity`, being `deluded`, a gold-digger` pram-puzher etcetera..

I have the paid - for Intellectual Property rightz.

Follow my profile and I will clue you in, upon publication, ok?

• j153e

Suggest you read The Path of the Higher Self;

Answers by Mother Meera;

Youth: Creators of the Future;

Beams from Meher Baba;

The Illuminati by Jim Marrs;

Autobiography of a Yogi;

Tavistock Institute by Daniel Estulin.

Such authors are helpful, sometimes even disclosing that which is causing everyday "life."