I feel...so disgusted with myself? I don't know how to apologize after all these years?

So, after reading this you are going to hate me because you're getting to know the worst of me. And I take full responsibility for letting this go on for so many, it is my fault.. Last night, on the night of my wedding, I came to terms that I am a bully and I've treated one of my family members horribly for... show more So, after reading this you are going to hate me because you're getting to know the worst of me. And I take full responsibility for letting this go on for so many, it is my fault..
Last night, on the night of my wedding, I came to terms that I am a bully and I've treated one of my family members horribly for years.
This family member is my cousin. Myself, a long with several others have bullied her for no good reason. I allowed my friends to harass and mentally abuse her simply because I always thought she was a bit on the weird side, and when I was younger, I don't know why, but I hated anything that made me uncomfortable. Like, hated with a passion. I used to laugh at her pain and...yeah. I think you get it.
Last night was my wedding and although I didn't invite her, she stopped by to drop off a gift for me. She said she's sorry she didn't get to give to me sooner (no I didn't invite her to my bridal shower or bachelorette party either).
I opened it when she left and it was a scrapbook of pictures she'd taken through all the years and they were just of me and my friends from past birthday parties and stuff. And all of the ones I know she was in, she cut herself out of.
All throughout my own wedding I was thinking about this. And when I woke up, I felt nothing but years of guilt.
I don't know what to do. I spent my entire wedding feeling like crap for her. What do I do? How do o apologize?