Antony asked in SportsTennis · 5 months ago

Djokovic or Federer...go?!?!?

Well I'm not quite sure what you're asking but if you're saying who is the greater player, I think at this point you would still have to say Federer, even though Djokovic has just beaten him for the third time in a Wimbledon final. If you compare the records, at this point Federer still has the superior record, just. He has 20 slams, Novak 16. But I think, given that he's still only 32 and playing as well as he is, there's every chance that he could catch up with Federer's record or even surpass it, and thereby become the greatest himself. But only time will tell that.

Federer the people’s champion

Djokovic is the undisputed World #1 but Federer's legacy looms large … 20 majors is 20 majors … not 16 and not 18. The next three seasons is going to be like the final installment of The Game of Thrones. I wish Roger, Rafa, and Novak the best as this magnificent era of tennis reaches its inevitable conclusion.

• onthe455 months agoReport

I know, Roger had two championship points to win a ninth Wimbledon at 37 years of age. U can't believe it really. And if he could come that close this year, who's to say providing he stays physically healthy, he couldn't win it again next year!

Novak has his number.

• kay

I think Federer this year,

I think Federer is on a mission from God, to prove he's the GOAT-

he just seems to be unstoppable.

I think Federer may be tired out after his efforts to kick Nadal to the kerb. On paper, Djoko should win so I think I'll be watching Silverstone!! For me, that semi should have been the FINAL.

I'd rather Djokovic win because I predicted him from the start and besides, Federer has won it enough.Djokovic to win the final 3 sets to 2.

• Bob

I think Djokovi will win.