what is wrong with me?

My toes will sometimes burn the last four toes on each to be exact, They burn randomly its not often often and when they do the only way to stop the burn is with lotion...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Not enough blood flow in that area

• In
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Do you wear high heels? Those torture devices cram your toe into a tiny space and the slope pushes all of your weight on them. Try wearing more sensible shoes that are designed for humans.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That sounds like neuropathy. You need to have your blood sugar levels checked, to be sure you don't have diabetes (the major cause of neuropathy, or nerve damage) and if that isn't the problem, then go see a neurologist. It could be damaged nerves higher up in your body or it might even be a blocked artery in your leg. At any rate, don't fool around, because it could be serious. I have neuropathy from diabetes, and I've lost a toe from it plus having great difficulty in walking. I have to wear special shoes for the condition.

• 5 months ago

Maybe you have circulation problems.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Get your blood sugar levels done.

Or It could be due to nerves, depends on your age and other factors. You should get yourself checked by a doc asap. Dont delay.

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It sounds like you have some kind of skin irritation on your feet. Perhaps tinea?

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It could be nephropathy.

• 5 months ago

it is likely a nurve see a gp

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.