Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

What is Donald Trump’s plan to combat climate change?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

What he usually does. Heads to Florida to play golf

• 4 months ago

Die before it affects him

• 4 months ago

He doesnt need a plan. The climate is always changing and anyone who thinks throwing money at the problem will fix it is most likely a liberal suffering from the disease called liberalism.

• 4 months ago

Probably blowing a lot of hot air out his butt.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Nothing we need less laws as we naturally have the cleanest air and water. SIMPLY because Trump is president.

• 4 months ago

He has none. He does not care about the environment, and once admitted it.

• 4 months ago

He’s going to Disneyland of course 🤪🤪🤪😎😎😎☪️☪️☪️

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

As far as I can see, absolutely nothing. Call it a hoax, like another answer said. Bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away.

The earth's climate warmed in the past because there was too much carbon dioxide in the air. It was spewed out by many volcanoes. Now, it is US that is putting too much carbon dioxide in the air. Carbon dioxide hasn't changed. It was Co2 back then and it is Co2 now. And it warms the earth.

From my source: "Volcanoes have also caused global warming over millions of years during times in Earth’s history when extreme amounts of volcanism occurred, releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere."

• 4 months ago

And the tides . I want to know what Trump is going to do to control the tides ! ,,,, And Gravity !

We need sensible gravity control now !

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

his plan is to be out of office by the time anything too bad happens.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He doesn’t have a plan. He thinks it’s a Chinese hoax. He’s an idiot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.