What's something that hasn't happened since the French revolution?
- BenLv 64 months agoBest answer
Louis XIV becoming king.
- denlp96Lv 54 months ago
France winning a war.
- marzmargs12Lv 64 months ago
Napoleon DID NOT build the Eurotunnel.
- 4 months ago
No one really cares.. Thats why you have so many answers here.. IT doesnt matter to anyone.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- robert2020Lv 64 months ago
The beheading of a king of France. Though there was a king and two emperors after the revolution, none were beheaded.
- Dj2541Lv 74 months ago
A famous quote as simple as "Let them eat cake"
- Anonymous4 months ago
Nothing, it's been the same.
- susanLv 74 months ago
Which French revolution?
- Tad DubiousLv 74 months ago
I doubt much of anything, Ernesto. Pretty much all that has been repeated one way or the other.
- Bob BobLv 74 months ago
The year it happened, 1789
- Jay RLv 74 months ago