True or false: the smell of horse manure reminds you of your childhood?

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

False, but cow manure does though. I grew up on a farm.

Reminds me more of my adult life because it’s nothing but horse sh*t

True. It would remind me that when I was a child we always seemed to have horse hair on our milk bottles. Our milk was always delivered before dawn by a milkman’s horse and cart. I used to wonder at how come that old horse had any hair left with that constant shedding of his. If I had been awake for a time, after watching the horse and cart plod on by, I always managed to sleep well afterwards.

• e9601:

No way. I lived on a vegetable farm.

• keerok

False.

The smell of horse manure reminds me horses. The smell of cow manure reminds me of cows. The smell of cat manure reminds me of cats and the smell of dog manure reminds me of dogs. I studied them all in college so there.

I’d say true. It just does

• Tara

Actually it kinda does - because it reminds me of the horse smells in the horse lot.

False, I was rarely around horses as a kid

• P

False

Horses weren't invented then

True. because I had to put up with a lot of $h!t.

• No. It reminds me that I am either in or driving through an agricultural area.