Are you afraid of well educated people?

No. Its uneducated people I am weary of. They are so destructive.

Source(s): .56

Some people learn to cheat people, I just hate them.

Being well-educated should be a goal for everyone. Fearing someone who could probably help you the most is silly. It would only reveal your own insecurities and ignorance.

• Al

In my 40 years of working experience with just a trade school education, working shoulder to shoulder with people holding degrees has taught me a valuable lesson about College Education, Educated people know what they've been taught very well, but that leaves very little room for an open mind, and that is where ideas and progress is made, being open minded...I have just a high school diploma, but I've never been afraid of CEO's or Engineers, but I do have to approach their inflated Ego's with due care because they feel that degree puts them in a position of Hierarchy in the world, but in reality, most can't change the oil in a car, grow a garden or do something outside their comfort zone.

Not at all, I am confident around well educated people. It's the dumb people I'm afraid - Lord knows what dangerously stupid antic they have in mind.

No I am educated myself

No I am not afraid

i don't like elitist ppl but if they can speak plainly they are ok if they use their knowledge to serve others

I'm only afraid of pretentious people.

i'm not afraid of myself