barbara asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 5 months ago

why would people not buy a tv 20" for 20$ or more?

yes may be 10 years but STILL VERY GOOD CONDITION

btw it is a flat screen

Favorite Answer

It might be one of those great big glass ones. They use up most of the TV lounge and also use a lot of electricity.

A friend of mine owns a pawn shop, and he bought a 50” Samsung TV made in 2013 for $25.00. He was going to put it out for sale when I mentioned my 41” Vizio TV died and I was going to try to fix it. He insisted that I take that 50” Samsung TV home with me and said not to worry about paying for it because he didn’t expect more than $50 selling in his shop.

A 20” TV is very small by today’s standard. I couldn’t imagine paying $20+ for a TV that size, regardless of it’s age or quality. The smallest computer screen I own is 23”, it isn’t hard to find one that size for sale for $20. If I had a need for a TV that small, I’d offer maybe $5-$10 for it...if it has its original remote. I do not have a need for one, so I’d pass on it at any price.

Wonder not.

Logic shall save the day.

THINK!

• audrey

Just too old and outdated. You probably can't even give it away.

Because they do not want to waste $20 on a 20" TV that they might not even use.

You could just keep the $20 and buy something that is more worth your time.

Who is gonna sit there and watch a 20" tv unless they don't have

YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT A 20" T.V. IS GOING TO BE BORING AND DEPRESSING

YOU COULD BUY SOMETHING BETTER WITH $20