My Wi Fi is connected but no internet available. How to connect my laptop to internet?

• David

You’ve not really given enough information for us. Ideally post details of your laptop and your modem/router. Are there any abnormal lights on the modem/router?

Right click on the network icon in the bottom right corner and start the network troubleshooter and update your post with what it finds.

Can any other devices using the wifi get internet? If not then there may be a problem with the modem/router. Try powercycling the modem/router - if no better you may need to contact your ISP to check the line/equipment.

Can other devices connect to the Internet via your Wi-Fi connection without any problems? Have you tried clearing your laptop's DNS/IP configuration? Have you tried rebooting your router?