who do you want to win today for women fifa world cup england or usa?

even though i am an american i want england to win what about you

I am American and rooted to the Dutch, I don't like the rotten American, Trump haters.

• Jeff

As an American I was pulling for them but I won't watch any more since they keep getting bad calls go their way. I hate to say it but if not for some bad officiating the American team wouldn't be in it now. I wanted them to win it all but not like this, when you win because of bad officiating you haven't earned it.

• DCM5150

I'd say there were far more bad calls against the US (especially vs Spain) then for the US

I was rooting for the US team.

• jimmy

I'm English so of course I wanted England to win. But it's only women's football. If it would have been the men, England would have won 3 or 4 - 0.

• John

Brits just won't stop their empty bragging, even though the US has shamed them in both gender's world cups. In the men's world cup, the US has played England twice. The results were a 1-0 US victory, and a 1-1 draw. You should hold off on your world cup boasts until you finally beat us.

• Lôn

I really couldn't care less.

• Tavy

England of course seeing as I am English.

Go Girls.

• :)5 months agoReport

yeah got another england fan i mean im not in england and am american but im bascially a traitor for my place. Lets go England!!!!!

• Bob

I don't care who wins, but I think that the USA will win.

There’s no reason for me to want England to win - being that I am an American and the US is in it. GO USA!🇱🇷

• Adam D

As an American, I universally support American teams in international sports competitions.