who do you want to win today for women fifa world cup england or usa?

even though i am an american i want england to win what about you

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

I am American and rooted to the Dutch, I don't like the rotten American, Trump haters.

• Jeff
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

As an American I was pulling for them but I won't watch any more since they keep getting bad calls go their way. I hate to say it but if not for some bad officiating the American team wouldn't be in it now. I wanted them to win it all but not like this, when you win because of bad officiating you haven't earned it.

• DCM5150
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

I'd say there were far more bad calls against the US (especially vs Spain) then for the US

• 5 months ago

I was rooting for the US team.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm English so of course I wanted England to win. But it's only women's football. If it would have been the men, England would have won 3 or 4 - 0.

• John
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Brits just won't stop their empty bragging, even though the US has shamed them in both gender's world cups. In the men's world cup, the US has played England twice. The results were a 1-0 US victory, and a 1-1 draw. You should hold off on your world cup boasts until you finally beat us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I really couldn't care less.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

England of course seeing as I am English.

Go Girls.

• :)5 months agoReport

yeah got another england fan i mean im not in england and am american but im bascially a traitor for my place. Lets go England!!!!!

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't care who wins, but I think that the USA will win.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There’s no reason for me to want England to win - being that I am an American and the US is in it. GO USA!🇱🇷

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

As an American, I universally support American teams in international sports competitions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.