Having a baby to a man you don’t love or want to be with?

I’m currently pregnant with my second to a different father then my first. This all happened so fast and I’ve realised I don’t love or am happy with him at all. He has no kids and doesn’t really understand how it all goes and is really pushy to move in with me trying to make me feel guilty but I’m worried if I... show more I’m currently pregnant with my second to a different father then my first. This all happened so fast and I’ve realised I don’t love or am happy with him at all. He has no kids and doesn’t really understand how it all goes and is really pushy to move in with me trying to make me feel guilty but I’m worried if I allow him to move in when baby’s born I will just be miserable in a time where I am meant to be over the moon. He currently lives a few hours away from me so it will be tough once baby is here and I think he is trying to use that against me in moving here. How should I approach this situation.
He’s already told me he can’t affodd to move closer to me and honestly I resent him so much that I can’t stand the thought of him in my house but I obviously want him to have a relationship with the baby girl