Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Is it unhealthy to eat 4 bananas everyday?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Since bananas are very high in sugar, it is not good to eat so many. Bananas are not only delicious but also rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. But, bananas are rich in potassium. Studies indicate that this nutrient can help strengthen your bones and lower your risk of high blood pressure and stroke. Bananas are a good source of vitamins A, B, and C. Also, they appear to suppress the appetite, since one never seems inclined to eat too many at once. So why not have one—it will be good for you and so delicious! www.jw.org

• 6 months ago

Too much sugar.i guess.

• 6 months ago

Nutrition is important for a healthy life eating 4 banana is not bad but what matters is your calories intake from other food.

• 6 months ago

It's a lot of carbs, but if it doesn't cause you weight gain, i guess it's ok?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Well that would be 440 calories, 120 grams of carbs, 76 grams of sugar, 4 G of protein, 60% of your daily vitamin C, and 1800 mg of potassium. There are worse things you could eat but 4 seems a little excessive. Eat different fruit as well instead of 4 bananas.

• Jen
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Depends on what else you are eating. I eat between 2-4 bananas everyday. I live a healthy lifestyle, it works for me. (LOVE FRUITS!!)

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

that would be no

• patty
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

I started eating a lot of fruit and my blood sugar went down

• 6 months ago

Nope, totally fine.

• 6 months ago

Maybe, maybe not. Obviously it depends on what else you're eating as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.