Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Is it unhealthy to eat 4 bananas everyday?

Since bananas are very high in sugar, it is not good to eat so many. Bananas are not only delicious but also rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. But, bananas are rich in potassium. Studies indicate that this nutrient can help strengthen your bones and lower your risk of high blood pressure and stroke. Bananas are a good source of vitamins A, B, and C. Also, they appear to suppress the appetite, since one never seems inclined to eat too many at once. So why not have one—it will be good for you and so delicious! www.jw.org

Too much sugar.i guess.

Nutrition is important for a healthy life eating 4 banana is not bad but what matters is your calories intake from other food.

It's a lot of carbs, but if it doesn't cause you weight gain, i guess it's ok?

• Chris

Well that would be 440 calories, 120 grams of carbs, 76 grams of sugar, 4 G of protein, 60% of your daily vitamin C, and 1800 mg of potassium. There are worse things you could eat but 4 seems a little excessive. Eat different fruit as well instead of 4 bananas.

• Jen

Depends on what else you are eating. I eat between 2-4 bananas everyday. I live a healthy lifestyle, it works for me. (LOVE FRUITS!!)

• kelvin

that would be no

• patty

I started eating a lot of fruit and my blood sugar went down

Nope, totally fine.

Maybe, maybe not. Obviously it depends on what else you're eating as well.