Why can’t I stop harassing him?

I’ve been doing this for a year now I send him threatening and sometimes telling him how he is that karma is going to get him. I’m over him but I feel so hurt by him cause before we dated I known him for 3 years than we started to date and he knew I wanted a relationship cause we had the conversation and he said... show more I’ve been doing this for a year now I send him threatening and sometimes telling him how he is that karma is going to get him. I’m over him but I feel so hurt by him cause before we dated I known him for 3 years than we started to date and he knew I wanted a relationship cause we had the conversation and he said “let’s see where it goes” well I wasted 5 months on him he never brought me sh!t for Christmas or valentine’s day( of course I got him a gift but never gave it
to him cause he didn’t give me my gift) and we would do boyfriend and girlfriend things and he would call me babe but never made me his girlfriend or took me on real dates. He was very sexual on the “first date”. Towards the end he tried to get me pregnant but yet didn’t want to be with me but after that happened I dump him. I’m now 19 this happened last year I feel used and angry. Why am I still like this? I asked god to heal me but I’m still mad about everything and everytime I get mad I text him angry things somebody help!!!!