Is girlfriend really in it for the long run?

I’m 26 and my girlfriend is 22. We’ve been dating for 4 months now and things have been going well. She’s self employed and very ambitious. I work a 9-5 job and do stuff on the side as well but not on the level she is on which is a slight concern. We text everyday and see each other 1-2 times a week. But I’ve... show more I’m 26 and my girlfriend is 22. We’ve been dating for 4 months now and things have been going well.
She’s self employed and very ambitious. I work a 9-5 job and do stuff on the side as well but not on the level she is on which is a slight concern.

We text everyday and see each other 1-2 times a week. But I’ve realised that I’m always the one putting more effort in this relationship. She texts me first nearly every morning and we text throughout the day everyday since we first met.

I’ve realised that it’s always me asking about her day, what she’s eaten, what she’s doing etc. She hardly asks about me and when I tell her about something, she just acknowledges it as if she doesn’t really care.

So far, she seems like a loyal girl and doesn’t talk to anyone else. But I’ve discovered that she doesn’t like when a guy is controlling and tells her what to do etc.

Main point is, I feel she doesn’t give me as much as I’m giving her. She’s only recently started being self employed and did ask for some time to get it all sorted, and once everything financially is under control, she can give me her full attention. That’s 1-2 years she says.

Should I be waiting for her to settle things with the business first or should she really be giving me full attention like I do to her?