Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Bitter atheist, bitter atheist why are you so hateful and trollish? Fallacies and insults are all you have, fear you not of becoming foolish?

Too late, they love to trumpet their foolishness.

Psa 10:4 In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him; all his thoughts are, “There is no God.”

Psa 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.

Isa 44:6 Thus says Yehovah, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, Yehovah of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

The essential question is: Why are you behaving in the same way as the one you blame others for?

It seems you're projecting on others your own way of being!

Proofread your question and notice how you appear: hateful and to be trolling on here.

• Cowboy

:) God bless................

calm down you little religious snowflake.....

yawn. you are getting real boring

I don't believe in gods.

I'm so sorry this snowflakes you 😆

~

You mock at what your loving God has created. Shame on you and your wisdom friend that God has created too.

• Everard

Stevie baby, I could have copied and pasted
      But I chose not to cos I wanted to write "Stevie"

LoLz 😎
      ~