Does this cat look like a boy, or a girl to you?

This cat has been coming around my place a couple times a week, for a bite to eat. He/she is timid, & won't let me touch him/her, but the cat will let me feed him/her. I started calling the kitty *Robert", & that's what he, or she responds to. I've asked around my neighborhood if this... show more This cat has been coming around my place a couple times a week, for a bite to eat. He/she is timid, & won't let me touch him/her, but the cat will let me feed him/her. I started calling the kitty *Robert", & that's what he, or she responds to. I've asked around my neighborhood if this cat belongs to anyone, but nobody knows where he/she comes from. Everybody just calls it Robert now, but for all we know it could be "Roberta". I have gotta a quick feel on the cat's belly, in an attempt to see if it is a nursing mama cat, but it's so fluffy that I only felt fur. Can you tell if a cat is male, or female by their facial features? This cat is very pretty. But it could still be a male, right?
Update: Update on "Robert" She's a girl!! Robert became good enough friends with me that she started allowing me to pet her, while she ate, then she'd nap on the porch. She started sticking her head in the door to look in, & eventually she came in. She is now friends with my cats too. We took... show more Update on "Robert" She's a girl!!

Robert became good enough friends with me that she started allowing me to pet her, while she ate, then she'd nap on the porch. She started sticking her head in the door to look in, & eventually she came in. She is now friends with my cats too. We took her to the vet, & unfortunately she isn't chipped, BUT she IS SPAYED already. So she has to be someone's pet. I think she's a roamer tho as she leaves for days, then returns. Still calling her Robert.