Should I Just Forget Him?

Met this guy online five days ago. We met in person two days later. We both agreed that we liked what we saw and wanted to see each other again. During our initial conversations, we agreed that we both wanted a relationship with the potential of marriage. Today he said was off work so I kind of expected him to... show more Met this guy online five days ago. We met in person two days later. We both agreed that we liked what we saw and wanted to see each other again. During our initial conversations, we agreed that we both wanted a relationship with the potential of marriage. Today he said was off work so I kind of expected him to call/text me throughout the day, but he didn't. He took forever to respond to my texts and when he did respond, his answers were either very short or one word.

I know it's still early, but I'm not used to this. How are we supposed to get to know each other if he won't communicate? I'm certainly not going to reach out to him about us meeting today because that would make me look stupid, but should I just count it as a loss and move on ?