I feel like i’m going to explode with anger soon. what do i do?

i’m in a situation that i can’t get out of for a while longer. i’ve been dealing with it for a little over a year now and little things have been ticking me off and i’ve been feeling pure anger like never before, but i always manage to calm myself down by going to sleep. but i’m ******* tired of sleeping and i feel... show more i’m in a situation that i can’t get out of for a while longer. i’ve been dealing with it for a little over a year now and little things have been ticking me off and i’ve been feeling pure anger like never before, but i always manage to calm myself down by going to sleep. but i’m ******* tired of sleeping and i feel like i’m spinning out and going crazy like any day now i’m going to explode and do idk what to do. it’s just boiling and sitting there under the surface. i’m never an angry or moody person