Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

What makes my questions so much more offensive than others?

I asked if I could ever meet a man like Robert Pattinson and that's gone, I asked if there will ever be bras for men and that's gone, then I asked why that question would be deleted and that got deleted as well. But it's ok for Jota to tell us to kill ourselves. No that's the friendly, inviting atmosphere we want here, not that filth of me asking if men will ever get to wear bras...

Someone is following you around reporting you with multiple accounts. It happened to me.

• ajtheactress

If you aren't the one posting pictures of chubby guys asking people to rate them then my bad.

I don't follow your posting history like you seem to think I do. I tend to restrict my "reporting" to call outs of other users [including those who call you out] repeated postings and hate speech.

No way to know how many accounts are reporting any post, and IF Trust Rating is still in effect, the TR of the users doing the reporting AND the user whose content is being reported, also affect how many reports it takes to get a post taken down.

Bottom line, don't post violations. You know your posts are often chat violations, so you aren't justified in complaining they are removed. You ARE justified in complaining that other violations don't get removed, but only if you are reporting those violations too. Just like when a group of cars is speeding down the road and a cop pulls over one and writes a ticket, the driver doesn't have the right to complain about the ticket. They broke the law, even if the other drivers that were also speeding didn't get a ticket that time.