Why does my fiance find my weight cute?

So last year I was 5'6 150lb but I looked good with just a little chubbiness, I had big breasts, butt, medium stomach, and hips. I loved it. But due to college and stress I gained about 30lbs. Last week I mentioned about eating healthier and working out which is no big deal to me since I lose weight easily but... show more So last year I was 5'6 150lb but I looked good with just a little chubbiness, I had big breasts, butt, medium stomach, and hips. I loved it. But due to college and stress I gained about 30lbs. Last week I mentioned about eating healthier and working out which is no big deal to me since I lose weight easily but my fiance told me that I shouldn't bc he loves my weight now but feel like I'm overweight and I hate my bigger stomach. I look pretty much the same with just a bigger gut with big stretch marks that I hate. He keeps on being serious about me not losing weight and I'm just confused as to why. I don't think he's just saying that bc he's trying not to hurt my feelings, he knows I don't care at all and I just can't understand why he thinks my stomach is cute